Competitive salary, staff uniform on site food, accommodation and a supportive working environment.
Norfolk Lakes, Lyng, Norfolk
Manor Adventure are an industry leading residential outdoor activity provider. We have been able to become an Employer of Choice through our focus on the quality of the educational sessions we offer, as well as our commitment to the training and development of our staff. We are now actively seeking a Senior Instructor (Head Of Sailing) for our newest centre, Norfolk Lakes.
We require an enthusiastic, motivated and competent RYA Senior Instructor with good communication and organisational skills for the position of Senior Instructor (Head Of Sailing).
As a Senior Instructor you will be responsible for:
* Efficiently running the Sailing Department
* To monitor sessions, standards and procedures ensuring the highest safety standards at all times
* Responsible for maintenance of all sailing craft
* Act as Line Manager to a small team of Dinghy Instructors
* To regularly review / monitor / assess Instructors
* To keep up positive relationships with staff, guests and visitors to the Centre
Applicants will need to have RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor qualification.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
We welcome applications from all nationalities but due to our strict Health and Safety procedures applicants must be able to speak English clearly and fluently.
All employment offers will be dependent on a satisfactory DBS check and two satisfactory references.
To apply please email or phone Ben Goddard email@example.com | 01603 879003